Vision test (AOI)
Industrial Image Processing
The process quality in the production of electronic assemblies and devices can often be optimized by using a combination of functional testing and industrial image processing.
We offer the suitable solution for this area as well.
Features that have no impact on the electrical function of an assembly, but are still crucial for product quality, can be checked reproducible and effectively with our systems.
Our image processing systems consist of industry-proven cameras, lenses, frame grabbers and illumination modules. The image analysis software modules are based on NI IMAQ-Vision and the NI LabVIEW graphic development environment. Their integration and parameterization does not require the userís special image processing expertise, as the software has convenient setup menus and the test procedure can be established using test modules that can be used universally.
Based on our image process systems, applications with several cameras and an unlimited number of captured images per test run are possible.
Applications from Konrad Technologies include, for example:
- The evaluation of color and intensity of LEDs
- The evaluation of LED / LCD/ DOT matrix and other displays in terms of surface, contour, contrast and background
- Verification of the angle, length and shape of the needle for car combination instruments
- Recognition of patterns, letters, symbols and plug colors
- Checking the presence, position, alignment of components, e.g. electrolyte capacitors
- Selective inspection of solder joints (SMT, TMT)
- Soldering paste inspection
- Alignment of circuit boards
Konrad Technologies implements also complex AOI software which is used in stencil printers.
Links and Downloads: