Konrad Technologies' core business area is development, design and integration of customer-specific test solutions providing customers in R&D, qualification and manufacturing of electronic products with tools to fulfill their quality goals. Depending on customer requirements, our products and services encompass individual system modules to fully automated turnkey systems.
A Message from the CEO
"Creating a safe and trusting environment for our business partners and employees is one of the key values of our company's philosophy. Konrad Technologies strives to achieve the best process-specific solution every time by offering expertise, flexibility, and service to achieve optimum customer satisfaction."
Konrad Technologies was founded in 1993 by the current CEO Michael Konrad. Within a few years, Konrad became one of the technological leaders in automated testing of electronic components. Konrad Technologies' hardware and software solutions are used in manufacturing and R&D for various segments of the industry in different parts of the world.
Konrad is a leader in developing new technologies. Evaluating the latest trends in miniaturization, Konrad has developed a high precision micro contacting solution for high volume production test of extremely small structures and test pads up to 150 micrometer with 10 micron accuracy. This technology helps manufacturers of products with very small contact areas to handle and test these products reliably and at the same time increase throughput while reducing the overall test costs.
- System Integration Company
- Test & Measurement Solutions
- Founded in 1993
- National Instruments Platinum Alliance Partner
- SMH Technologies Distributor
- More than 1000 installed solutions worldwide
- Global organization
Total Test Coverage
- In-Circuit Test
- Boundary Scan Test
- Functional Test
- In-System Programming
- Vision Test / AOI
- Semiconductor Test
- RF Test
- In-Line Systems
- Handling Solutions
- Micro Contacting Solutions
- Aerospace / Defense
- Industrial automation
- General electronic
- White goods industry
We are your partner for the entire implementation chain for your custom test solutions.
Our services include:
- Generation of feasibility studies for measuring and adaptation concepts
- Project management as a general contractor
- Process-specific system design
- Comprehensive after-sales services
- Consulting as part of maintenance contracts
- Custom software development (applications, drivers, tools)
- CAD data processing and test program generation
- Tester integration in factory infrastructure
- Test system customization regarding handling and docking requirements
- Technical data management and analysis
- Maintenance and service contracts
- Obsolescence management
- Individual customer trainings
Commitment to Quality
Konrad Technologies offers standardized processes for handling projects and product development. This has been proven in an ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certification, as well as in an audit conducted by the Control And Information System Integrators Association (CSIA).
ISO certificates for download:
DIN EN ISO 9001
DIN EN ISO 13485