FlashRunner Quattro Series
True Parallel In-System Programmers
FlashRunner Quattro is a high-integration in-system gang programmer, based on the FlashRunner technology. FlashRunner Quattro is designed for programming multi-PCB panel assemblies. This means:
- Extremely fast programming (it is one of the fastest in-system programming system on the market);
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on memory cards);
- Compact and robust design for production environments.
FlashRunner Quattro is composed of a mainboard which hosts the programming and demultiplexing modules, plus various connectors used to interface to the target system and host/ATE.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint.
- 9 to 18V DC power supply input;
- Six digital I/O lines;
- Two digital I/O or analog output lines;
- Two programmable output voltages;
- One programmable clock output;
- Secure Digital memory cards (up to 2 GB);
- 512 bytes on-board dynamic memory;
- On-board timekeeper and calendar;
- Optoisolated inputs for project selection;
- Two optoisolated command inputs (START and STOP);
- Three optoisolated status outputs (FAIL, PASS, BUSY);
- Optoisolated RS-232/Ethernet channel.
FlashRunner's open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
FlashRunner is set up and controlled via ASCII-based commands. FlashRunner can receive and execute commands in two ways:
- Over the RS-232 or Ethernet connection (Host mode);
- Via "scripts" stored in its SD card (Standalone mode).
In the first case, FlashRunner is controlled by a host system (e.g. Windows HyperTerminal); in the latter case, FlashRunner works in standalone mode and is fully autonomous.
- Fully autonomous standalone mode thanks to its SD memory cards (FAT16);
- Controllable by any host system through a terminal utility and simple ASCII protocol;
- Unlimited projects (scripts);
- Interface Library DLL to control the instrument from within user written applications;
- Optional Data Protection System to make the contents of the binary file to be programmed to the target device not readable (and not duplicable) by non-authorized people;
- Log files;
- Erase, blank check, program, read, verify, oscillator trimming, etc.
FlashRunner comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and perform the most common operations: send commands, manage SD card files, update the instrument's firmware, etc.
FlashRunner Quattro is available in three different models, to best suit different gang programming needs.
4 ISP channels system (4 true parallel channels),
8 ISP channels system (4 parallel channels, each
16 ISP channels system (4 parallel channels, each
Please contact us for more information on pricing and availability.